Dr. Bushra Ahmad is the founding member of Afzal Noor Trust Foundation. She currently serves as Executive member of Board of Directors of the organization. Afzal Noor Trust Foundation provides free primary care and maternity related medical services to underprivileged population in the villages in Okara, Pakistan. In California, Dr. Ahmad is an active member of the Imperial Valley Interfaith council.
American Diplomate in two specialties:
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- American Board of Addiction Medicine
- MBBS from Fatima Jinnah Medical College – Lahore, Pakistan
- Master’s degree in Public Administration from California State University – Northridge.
- currently works as Medical Director at Imperial County Behavioral Health Services – California. Further
- is active member of Local Health authority of Imperial Valley
- Education and
- Healthcare for all
- Historical site seeing